The business forecast of GKI Economic Research Co. up to 2012 will be published in early December 2010 well ahead of the approval of the budgetary law by the Hungarian Parliament.
The business forecast of GKI Economic Research Co. up to 2012 will be published in early December 2010 well ahead of the approval of the budgetary law by the Hungarian Parliament. The forecast provides you with a detailed analysis on the development trajectory of the Hungarian economy including its room of manoeuvring determined by the global environment and the financial requirements of international money and capital markets on one hand and the economic policy of the government (the restructuring of taxes, the New Széchenyi Plan, etc.) on the other one.
The forecast responds to the questions what changes are expected in:
– the evaluation of Hungary by external market participants and institutions,
– the behaviour of economic actors,
– the business possibilities of companies according to ownership, size and industries,
– the dynamics of individual markets,
– the purchasing power and the saving propensity of consumers with different incomes,
– the activity of the government concerning the promotion of economic development, social policy and the restructuring of the general government.
The forecast includes an outlook until 2014 as well focusing on the preconditions and chances of the introduction of the euro and the termination of the temporary levies by the set deadlines.
The business forecast until 2010 is a publication of about 25 pages with 50 small tables and coloured graphs amended by a supplement of long-term time series. According to the feedback of our partners the forecast is particularly useful for large and medium-sized companies as well as financial institutions that are involved in strategic planning.
The price of the medium-term business forecast to be published in early December is EUR2300.- + 25% VAT. If you order it we provide a full-range price guarantee. If you announce by June 30th, 2011 that the forecast was useless, we return the full price without any dispute.